Awareness: The PCCN-Toronto and Side by Side Prostate Cancer Support Groups Newsletter.
In this Issue:
- B.C.’s Dr. Juanita Crook delivers powerful message about Brachytherapy
- In Memoriam: William Griffin and Jerry Stevens
- PCCN-Toronto thanks Dr. Rob Bristow
- November 22nd Awareness Night: Leah Jamnicky will host a Partner, Caregiver,
and Survivor forum!
- July Awareness Night: Dr. Nathan Perils discusses Focal Therapy
- 2018 AWARENESS NIGHT MEETING SCHEDULE!
- TrueNTH (True North) Peer Navigation. They are looking for PCa patients and caregivers who are looking for one-on-one support from someone who has already been there!
- Meet our newest board member: Keith Braganza
- Ask the Doctor: Dr. Nathan Perlis, Radical prostatectomy in Canada: Trade-offs
between open and robotic approaches.
- CEO Rocco Rossi leaving Prostate Cancer Canada
- Ottawa Regional Conference by Chairman Phil Segal
- Our on-going projects for 2017
Read it by clicking the link below to open the pdf file: