Awareness: The PCCN-Toronto and Side by Side Prostate Cancer Support Groups Newsletter.
In this Issue:
- New “Ask the Doctor” column – first column: Why PSA screening is still important – despite what you might read or hear.
- Do It For Dads – the 2015 Father’s Day Walk/Run
- Our Next Scotiabank Awareness Night – Dr. John Kell – “Radical prostatectomy: Do differences in technique make a difference?”
- Blue Wrist Bands
- New guidelines in place regarding our Side by Side support group.
- Tell us what you think – take our website based survey
- 2015 Scotiabank Awareness Nights Schedule
Read it by clicking the link below to open the pdf file: